PART OF THE DAIRYFORCE HERDCARE SYSTEM.
The largest independent
and most progressive contract milking specialists throughout
We have been established
We provide an alternative
to direct employment of staff.
We currently care for over
15000 cows each day.
- Professional Contract Milking Service
- Farmforce relief staff
- Permanent Appointments
- Dairy Herd Replacement
- Dairy Consultancy Service
- Whole Farm Business Consultancy Service
- to help produce quality milk for progressive
herd owners and meet the requirement of milk buyers' specification
- to give an accurate annual cost of the provision of
staff for your dairy herd
- to maintain an ongoing working relationship with an
annual renewable agreement
- to provide peace of mind for you to concentrate more
of your valuable time to other business matters.
MANAGER IN ACTION
- COST EFFECTIVE dairy herd management
- Annual cost of contract set at the beginning of the contract
- GUARANTEE of high quality herd care
- NO TENANTED ACCOMODATION
- FREE VISIT and quotation without obligation
- RELIEF AVAILABLEto cover holidays and emergencies
- REGULAR VISITS from Dairyforce Management
- FREE MONTHLY COSTING service to Dairyforce clients
- WE INTERVIEW CANDIDATES and check all references before
introduction to the client in question
- FINAL SELECTION OF HERDSPERSON REMAINS THE PRIVELEGE OF
THE HERD OWNER
- Practical and technical advice available on many dairy
Having provided our service for in excess
of 24 years, we can provide impartial advice on a variety
of agricultural matters:
-Specialist dairy advice
-FREE monthly costing service to our
Through our sister company FARMFORCE, a national relief agency
we are able to provide experienced staff to suit all requirements
and all categories of work, when and wherever needed.
staff comparing notes on grassland conditions.
Dairyforce Services Ltd, Agriculture House / Unit C, Old Sarum Park, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP4 6EB
Tel: 01722 343805, Fax: 01722 335350